Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beers News For February 2012

Thanks to Steve-o and Tom S for this mention in Yahoo about some canned beers. Read it here. Have had Fat Tire, other Anderson Valleys, and Brooklyn in the bottle.
And, oh yeah, that PBR crap. Just because it is popular again with the crowd which I was a part of a long time ago doesn't make it good.

Bingo provided me with the link to the show about Lunar Brewing that appeared on Fox. He has been there very recently and it is easy to see why, and not because of the location only. It is a brewpub that sells its own beer there, but the selection is always pleasing and original, and, in my eyes, brightens up an area that can use it (Villa Park).
See this clip, starring Corey McPherrin and Anna Davlantes.

Exciting news about Chicago Craft Beer Week taking place in May. It will now wrap up after 11 days instead, at Revolution Brewing at their new facility. I hope if I am in town to participate in some of these events, since it appears to be right up my alley. More news on this to follow. See link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment